Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

3. What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

Q: Would low engine oil cause the check engine light to come on in my 2002 Toyota Corolla

Hello. Typically low engine oil will not cause the check engine light to come on in your vehicle. Unless the oil level is low enough to cause a drop in engine oil pressure, the oil light will not even come...

Q: Crankshaft oil leak

The worst case would be the rear main seal. To replace that seal on most cars costs in the neighborhood of $800 to $1,000 because the engine and transmission have to be separated. When it comes to oil leaks, if...

Q: Why is there metal shavings in my oil filter but my engine isn't making a noise?

You can send a sample of the oil and/or the foreign material to a laboratory and they will perform an analysis identifying the type of metal which could give you a clue as to location. As far as the connection...