Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

3. What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

Q: Q: Oil

Yes you can. Most newer oils are much better now and 5w30 is a good alternative to the 10w30 oil. It will flow better in colder weather and just as good at higher temperatures since both are 30w.

Q: I have a 2007 Suzuki forenza.when I turn the key on fuel sprays from tops of injectors. Any advice?

Leaks from fuel injectors are typically at the o-ring connection on the fuel rail. When you install the injector o-ring, you have to use a liberal amount of engine oil and twist the o-ring in along with the injector. Also,...

Q: Changing to synthetic oil

Your car would be happy to make the switch to either a full synthetic, or a synthetic blend; both would be an upgrade from a conventional motor oil. Full synthetic oil will be the most expensive, but it also yields...