Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

Q: Tapping on acceleration Honda hybrid.

Hi there. The noise could be from the lifters not filling up with engine oil until the engine is warm or the pistons have too much clearance causing a condition called "piston slap". Check to see what brand of engine...

Q: Please what gear oil is best for my Hyundai sonata 2005.

As you may know, there are a multitude of engine oils on the market all claiming to be the "best" and prolonging the life of your car's engine. One of the main questions you will be asked when changing your...

Q: I have a 2015 ford fusion with 58000 miles on it and was driving on the highway and a awful loud ticking noise I drove it home

Since you were running your engine low on oil you may have damaged all the crankshaft and camshaft bearings along with piston and cylinder damage. You would need to have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic...