Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

Q: New motor now electrical problems

If it's a "new" motor, and the bearings are possibly dry (they shouldn't be, but you never know), you can pre-lube the motor by using a Pre-Lube Engine Oiler Tank. After ensuring there is oil throughout the motor, verify that...

Q: Oil light came on and the oil is full.

Hi there. Either the oil pump in the engine has failed and is pushing oil at a lower pressure than the sending unit could register or the sending unit failed. If you need further assistance with your warning lights, then...

Q: I was told that Nissan Altima requires synthetic oil and If I use any other it might damage system. Is that true? 2013 Nissan Altima

There are several schools of thought on this topic. While many can attest that synthetic oils can reduce friction and extend oil life, others prefer not to use synthetics in engines that have run on conventional oils for most of...