Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

3. What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

Q: Oil still leaking after I changed oil filter

Unless there is an imperfection (e.g., serious pitting or irregularities) on the engine mounting base for the filter gasket, the leak is probably not at the filter. There are other adjacent potential leak spots such as the oil pan gasket,...

Q: Burns a quart every 1500 miles

Your engine oil usage is considered normal when you ask a dealer or manufacturer. They will tell you that one quart for every 750 miles is considered okay by their standards. Has your Accord always used this much oil,...

Q: Engine ran out of oil

Depending on the severity of the damage done to the engine as a result of not having oil, you may not have many other options. When an engine is run out of oil, there are many different things that can...