Q: What motor oil can I use for 2008 C300 4matic

asked by on April 26, 2017

What motor oil can I use for my car 2008 C300 4matic

Your vehicle can use full synthetic 0w30, 5w30, 0w40, 5w40 MB approved only is recommended. You will see on the bottles MB approved.

Regular or synthetic oil

Hello there. Synthetic oil is far and away better than mineral lubricating oil due to the drastic reduction in contaminants that are ordinarily left in refined mineral oil. Synthetic oil can resist much higher operating temperatures without oxidizing and breaking...

Low oil frequently

It is considered normal for a cars engine to consume some oil under normal conditions. Most manufacturers have an amount for their engine oil consumption and is on average a quart of oil for every 1000 miles is considered normal....

I think I blew the motor, I went through a deep puddle if water.

Hi there. If you see a hole in the bottom of the engine and oil is coming out and the engine will not crank over, then your vehicle has thrown a rod due to hydro locking a cylinder. The engine...

What type of oil does an Audi A4 quatro 2009 use?

You can use 5W-40 synthetic oil that meets Volkswagen standards 502.00 and 505.00. Alternatively, you can use 5W-30, 0W-40, or 0W-30. If the light you are referring to is a low engine oil level warning light and the oil level...

leak near front driver's side, possibly oil, recently purchased used from car dealer; said no issues with car

Most older cars have oil leaks. Sealing technology has just not kept up with mechanical improvements to engines so much so that leaks often kill engines rather than mechanical problems. So, it is not unexpected at all to have an,...

How much for an oil change, battery change and alignment cost?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the battery, changing the engine oil, and performing an alignment.

Oil leaking from engine (not enough to leave driveway spots but still a leak) white/grayish smoke on startup only. No smoke while

External leaks could be from any of the oil seals on your engine and the cost to repair would depend on exactly where the leaks are located and how many seals need to be replaced. Certain seals are inaccessible unless...

Have oil on one of my spark plug wires in the spark plug well the test are fine. What should I do.

Hi there. The issue that you are having is a small o-ring seal on your valve cover is either split or damaged. The valve cover should have a seal all the way around it and 4 o-rings in the middle...

WHAT KIND OF MOTOR OIL DO I USE AND HOW MANY QUARTS ?

The V6-3.0L Turbo is diesel powered. If that is the vehicle that you have, the oil capacity is 6.8 quarts assuming you install a new filter and, of course, you should use a new filter. In all events, check the...