Q: Key won't turn in ignition - please what can I do?

Simply the key won't turn in ignition to start car.....how can I do this?

3. Key won't turn in ignition - please what can I do?

Q: Stuck in Valet mode. Cannot unlock trunk. Need to reset in order to use radio/nav/electronic systems

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Jaguar XF. You need to make sure you are not using the valet key for the vehicle or you will not be able to get into the trunk or operate components. Try another...

Q: My car shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop and the crank is slow to turn the engine on, car idles, slow acceleration

It sounds like you may have more than one problem or it is caused by battery and charging system not working as it should. I recommend having the battery and charging system checked and then have computer checked for stored...

Q: I have a 2007 Chevy Impala...battery saver active mode

Hi There, This can be caused by a loose battery cable which is often times the problem. Try checking to be sure they are connected properly. Also, there is a sensor that has 3 small wires running to it that...