Q: Key getting stuck in admission

My key is getting stuck in the ignition. Do I need a new tumbler lock?

A: The symptoms you describe for your Volvo su...

The symptoms you describe for your Volvo suggest that the mechanical portion of the ignition switch will need to be replaced. The ignition switch is one of the most used components in your vehicle, therefore it is not uncommon for it to eventually fail. To be 100% certain, i recommend enlisting the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and have a look at your Volvo S70. They will have the experience to determine exactly why you are experiencing your key getting stuck in the ignition and assist you in making the repairs necessary to allow you to put your key in as well as remove it from the ignition without worry.