Q: Keeway superlight 125cc repair

Hi. I recently punched a keeway superlight motorbike a few weeks ago. And someone reversed into it insurance class it as a cat d now.

I have the bike back took it for a ride and it can not pick up any speed atall it starts jurking. Any ideas what this can be ? And do you no roughly the price.

Hi there:

Unfortunately, we don’t service this type of motorbike; so we’re unable to give you some accurate assistance with your inquiry. I’d recommend that you contact a local mechanic that does service your bike for the advice you are seeking. Best of luck.

3. Keeway superlight 125cc repair