Q: Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

I just got a tune up but car is leaking coolant and keep shutting off

3. Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

Q: Jeep is having a hard time starting. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hi there - your symptoms suggest a fuel supply issue, quite likely a fuel pressure check valve or fuel pressure regulator issue. Either of these can allow fuel pressure in the injection system to leak down while the vehicle sits....

Q: Car shudders when accelerating and going uphill, seems like a loss of power, particularly around 1500 rpms.

Hi Zach. Thanks for contacting us tonight. There are multiple things that can cause a shaking or vibrating issue like you've described. The most common source of this issue is a loose vacuum line or even loose or faulty motor...

Q: Went to flush radiator, car heated up and refused to turn off

There is a vacuum pump on the front of the engine near the water pump, The large vacuum line that comes out of it branches off to three or four smaller lines not far from the pump connection. They are...