Q: Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

I just got a tune up but car is leaking coolant and keep shutting off

3. Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

Q: Getting a check engine light, P0138 error: "O2 Sensor circuit High voltage (Bank 1, sensor 2)"

Hi, thanks for writing in. I wouldn't worry about it. The only purpose of the downstream O2 sensor is to monitor the health of the catalytic converter. You have four O2 sensors. The two upstream sensors monitor fuel mixture (Bank...

Q: Car overheats badly. What's the problem?

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is usually a result of one or several things. Since you have replaced the water pump, we can reasonably assume that is not the problem. Also, since you are replacing the thermostat today, that...

Q: Q: Won't stay running

Hello and thank you for your question. It seems to be the transmission that is causing the engine to stall out when you are putting the vehicle into drive. The transmission could have a converter clutch lock up issue causing...