Q: Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

I just got a tune up but car is leaking coolant and keep shutting off

A: I’m assuming your wondering if the tune-up ...

I’m assuming your wondering if the tune-up has contributed to your car shutting off. It is possible. I would take it back to the mechanic and let him know. But let’s be clear that this may be merely coincidental. So please give the mechanic the benefit of the doubt. This will set him or her at ease and they will be able to do better work for you. Of course, customer service is the front line of auto repair, so if you are not satisfied with it, it is your right to find someone you trust. I recommend having a car is stalling inspection completed by a professional technician.

Your coolant leak can be addressed at the same time. It is important to note, your car has high miles and this is most likely the reason for any problems that have occurred. The timing can be suspect of course, but I explain this by asking why it is a light bulb fails? They just do when it is its time. The same goes for every component on your car.

The important thing is how you approach the mechanic. Hopefully he or she will instill trust and you will get to the bottom of these failures.

Good luck!