Q: Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

I just got a tune up but car is leaking coolant and keep shutting off

3. Just got a tune up but car keep shutting off

Q: My 2004 jeep grand Cherokee 4.7L V8 has low oil pressure and will not turn over

Hi There, It sounds like you may have an issue with a bad oil pump or potentially worn out bearings. This may also suggest you have a worn out camshaft as a result of the cam lobes. This is because...

Q: Starter makes a 'clunk' noise

Hi there! It's likely that there is a ground connection compromised, loose, corroded, or power shortage. If the starter, battery, and the alternator are testing out to be fine then I suggest looking towards the connections and wiring. Start with...

Q: Engine light came on , was hesitant when i pulled off , sometimes cut off when at stop lights

Hi and thanks for your question. Sounds like there could be a fuel or spark issue with your engine. First you would need to scan the computer for what the engine light code has stored to have a starting place...