Q: just bought a 2000 Jetta and I lost the one and only key that was with it I need to get it moved before they tow it tomorrow

I lost my one and only key that I had for the car in I need to move it before the neighbors to it they said by tomorrow. I would push it but it needs to go uphill two houses?

Hi there. I’m not sure we’d be able to help you here. If the vehicle is locked, you’d need a locksmith to find a way to unlock your vehicle (as that’s not something a mechanic would do). Once the vehicle is accessible, a professional mechanic could replace your ignition lock cylinder with a new key.