Q: Just bought 2016 versa note cpo dealer fleet. at 35 mph up with 2 back windows down bad vibration which gets worse with speed. Rol

2016 versa note purch 2 weeks ago CPO from dealer 9000 miles. With 2 back windows down front windows up at 35 mph start getting bad vibration which gets worse with speed increase. ( The freq. or harmonics is very deep base almost deafing) Roll up either window or both and it stops .. Roll down the front 2 windows and it stops. worse going against wind then cross wind. Besides not driving with 2 back windows down what is going on to fix?

This is a known issue with this and like vehicles and relates to the behavior of air as it flows past the openings at high speed. The phenomenon is simply a consequence of the design of the vehicle. It may be possible to engineer some sort of air deflectors or other surfaces that disrupt what in essence have been described as "mini-tornadoes" passing the window threshold. An engineering specialist would have to deal with that of course, although I suppose you can always perform your own experiments. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• Just bought 2016 versa note cpo dealer fleet. at 35 mph up with 2 back windows down bad vibration which gets worse with speed. Rol