Q: Just bought 2016 versa note cpo dealer fleet. at 35 mph up with 2 back windows down bad vibration which gets worse with speed. Rol

2016 versa note purch 2 weeks ago CPO from dealer 9000 miles. With 2 back windows down front windows up at 35 mph start getting bad vibration which gets worse with speed increase. ( The freq. or harmonics is very deep base almost deafing) Roll up either window or both and it stops .. Roll down the front 2 windows and it stops. worse going against wind then cross wind. Besides not driving with 2 back windows down what is going on to fix?

3. Just bought 2016 versa note cpo dealer fleet. at 35 mph up with 2 back windows down bad vibration which gets worse with speed. Rol