Q: jeep

I have a jeep Cherokee 4.0. It started idleing high and I changed the spark plugs the fuel pump and the fuel enjectors. Its to the point now it won't even really idle it sounds like its bogging out. Please help.

Hi there. I would say that 80% of the time, a high engine idle is caused by a vacuum leak or damaged idle control valve on the fuel injected engines of Jeep Cherokee’s. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine idle speed is high inspection to determine the precise source of the issue and recommend the right repairs.