Q: jacking between changing gears

hello, my civic 2008 jacks between changing gear especially when it changes to gear 3. secondly, it consumes fuel. that is all, thank you.

3. jacking between changing gears

Q: Q: Where is the crankshaft position sensor location?

The crankshaft position sensor is located on the driver side of the engine and in the back by the transmission on the engine. If you need further assistance with your crankshaft position sensor, then seek out a professional, such as...

Q: I HAVE A BAD FRONT DRIVER SIDE BRAKE THAT IS SCRAPNIG METAL ON METAL.

The front brake pads and rotor must be replaced on the side that has been worn down to the metal and it would be a good idea to do the same to the other side of the vehicle as well,...

Q: Speedo jumping and car stutters and cuts out upon acceleration

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. This sensor relays vital information...