Q: jacking between changing gears

hello, my civic 2008 jacks between changing gear especially when it changes to gear 3. secondly, it consumes fuel. that is all, thank you.

3. jacking between changing gears

Q: At 30 MPH my car rattles and jerks

Unfortunately, there could be a variety of reasons why your Honda Civic is jerking and rattling at this speed. If you are experiencing these symptoms at the same time, then it is likely that they are related to each other....

Q: Car idling and running rough

Hello, the engine is equipped with an electronic valve called an idle air control valve. The idle air control valve lets a metered amount of air into the engine at idle to have a comfortable idle and ensure the engine...

Q: I am trying to replace the dc converter in my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. I bought used one online and put it in but not working.

Hi there. Unfortunately, there are too many variables we are not aware of, including the type of component you are using (OEM or aftermarket), the installation process or condition of the vehicle prior to the service completed to provide you...