Q: jacking between changing gears

hello, my civic 2008 jacks between changing gear especially when it changes to gear 3. secondly, it consumes fuel. that is all, thank you.

3. jacking between changing gears

Q: Q: Car starting, but turning off

You may be having an issue with the antitheft system not enabling the fuel system or possibly your fuel pump may be having an issue. Take a look at the antitheft light on the dashboard, when the problem is happening...

Q: My Check Engine Light is on, and the code points to the thermostat. Is it safe to drive my car with this issue?

If you can write back in with the exact Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that Autozone downloaded for you, we can give you a more precise answer. For want of that detail, if you are referring to the "engine cooling system...

Q: I have a 2011 Honda Accord the car was doing great until i now have to give it a little gas to start what could this mean ?

Hi Olivia. Thanks for sending in your question today. If you have to press the gas pedal to get your Honda Accord to start, then it's likely not a battery issue - but either dirty fuel system components or a...