Q: When driving my 2004 Infiniti FX35 my slip and VDC lights come on and my car comes to a stop.

Of lately, my car comes to a stop when in motion whenever the slip and vdc lights comes on the dash board. What could be the cause?

Hello. If these lights are coming on while driving then the vehicles traction and stability systems are kicking in due to a problem that is seen. This can be caused by a bad wheel speed sensor or by an issue with one of the other sensors in the circuit. I would need to scan the system for codes and even drive the vehicle with the scan tool installed to see what is going on. If you are looking to have this taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to ]diagnose why these lights are coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/warning-light-is-on-inspection

3. When driving my 2004 Infiniti FX35 my slip and VDC lights come on and my car comes to a stop.