Q: Would it cause damage to the other ignition coils if there is oil leaking from the valve cover gasket on my 2002 Infiniti I35

Ive got a 2002 infiniti i35, cylinder 5 was misfiring, i thought it was just the coil, but once the coil was removed, it was covered with oil and it turned out to be a leaky valve cover gasket. the computer only indicates that number 5 is misfiring, so what are the chances that the leak didnt cause damage to the rest of the coils and plugs? could it be just that one spark plug well effected? im assuming that the valve cover, that one coil and the spark plugs have to be replaced, how much would you guesstimate that this job would cost on average? thanks you

3. Would it cause damage to the other ignition coils if there is oil leaking from the valve cover gasket on my 2002 Infiniti I35