Q: Its shutting off while driving

The battery is acting up and it has to be jumped at times. The dash lights blink off and on while this is happening with the key out of the ignition. Alternator is good. I think its an electrical problem

Your symptoms suggest that there is a short or other electrical current draw that is playing havoc with your electrical system. GM issued a recall (Recall 12V406000) for a problem with shorts in the door lock control module, overheating electrical components. This problem can occur whether the vehicle is running or shutoff. I would first suggest that you check with your Chevrolet dealer for application of this recall. If that does not resolve the issue, I would recommend an inspection from YourMechanic to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for an electrical problems inspection.

3. Its shutting off while driving