Q: It was 30° outside last night and my car shut off while driving now won't turn, on please help.

Last night was about 35° outside and I didn't warm the car because I was In a rush so I just turned the car on and about a min later I reversed out of parking space and then proceeded down the parking lot to a stop but as I was about to stop the car felt like it was loosing power like it wanted to stall and as I was slowing down the car shut off and I tried to turn it on but nothing I even gave it jump and nothing and today I took the battery to get tested and the battery was tested good in voltage and cca. I checked the fuses and everything is good. Can I mention the timing belt was raddleing but since 2months ago. Idk if that has anything to do with it. could it have broken off or something. I could really use Some help figuring out what it is. Thank you

Hi there. If the timing belt was rattling before for about a couple of months, then it is possible that the timing belt may have broke off when you drove the vehicle without warming it up. This puts a huge load on the belt and if the belt was on the fritz, then it could have broke. Remove the timing belt cover and see if the belt is on the gears or not. If the belt is not on the timing gears, then the belt broke, but if the belt is on the timing gears, then there could be an issue with the ignition or fuel system that caused the vehicle to stall out. If you need further assistance with engine stalling, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. It was 30° outside last night and my car shut off while driving now won't turn, on please help.