Q: It is not running well, and the body is noisy when it is moving

I have 2002 Hyundai Sonata 2.7l and its company replaced the front sub frame 2 weeks ago, and the tire pressure is 28.when I drive it. It needs more pressure. What happened? Could you tell me more about it?

Hi, thanks for writing in. In order to diagnose your issue, we need a bit more detailed information from you or have one of our mechanics complete an onsite exam. Anytime the sub frame is replaced, it can cause multiple issues to occur (especially if something was left loose and not tightened correctly). In order to correctly guide you in the right direction, please contact our customer service professionals and we can point you in the right direction.

3. It is not running well, and the body is noisy when it is moving