Q: Rear tires wear faster than front.

The rear tires are wearing faster than the front ones. Entire set was replaced on the same day 8 months ago. Suspension and bushes are fine, full electronic alignment performed at the time of replacement. It's even wear. What's the most reasonable cause?

There is an alignment change to the rear vehicle toe in depending on the tire size. If you have 16 inch tires, then the new spec is -.12 to 0 inches. If you have the 17 inch tires, then the new spec is -3mm to 0mm. There is also a tire pressure specification change for loaded PSI should be 37.5 to 39 PSI. You must lower pressure to 30 psi if not loaded. These adjustments are from technical service bulletin 05-36-07R. Your vehicle should have a full fuel tank and have all accessories during alignment like the jack and spare tire. Also make sure you are rotating tires every 5000 miles to help wear tires even.