Q: is there an other filter besides oil filter that needs to be changed when changing oil?

is there an other filter besides oil filter that needs to be changed when changing oil?

A: Hello there. I always recommend changing th...

Hello there. I always recommend changing the engine air filter every third oil change and the cabin air filter once a year. This insures proper performance from your vehicle and helps your car last longer. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, replace the air filter, cabin air filter, and do an oil change to make sure your vehicle is running smooth and strong.