Q: Q: Spark plug threads

my car wont start after i change the coil pack and spark plugs and thermostat and crank sensor .one of the spark plug the thread was mess up on it can you tell me what is the problem

It sounds like you may have a stripped spark plug thread in the cylinder head. This can sometimes be fixed by the use of a Heli-coil, which may be a bit difficult to use depending on your experience with them. It may be something you might have to take to a machine shop to have fixed. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle.

3. Q: Spark plug threads