Q: Is there an engine that is compatiable with a 2010 suzuki grand vitara 4 cylinder engine?

My engine overheated and blew the heads. There's water in the oil, so its basically trashed. Is there an engine that's compatible with the old one that I could replace it with?

Hi Cliff. With today’s electronic systems, engine compatibility is much harder to swap than in years past. It’s best to replace the damaged engine with the same OEM spec components, to ensure sensors, electrical harnesses and other monitoring systems work correctly.

3. Is there an engine that is compatiable with a 2010 suzuki grand vitara 4 cylinder engine?