Q: Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

I would like to know is it a good car or not to buy

3. Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

Q: Hi thanks for this chance. Based on auto indicator I took my car for service. I had to pay $586

In my opinion, I don't believe that you were cheated. These seem like fairly standard prices for those services. If you would like a point of comparison, you can enter your vehicle information and the same services into our estimator...

Q: My Cadillac Escalade just got returned to me from the shop, because it wouldn’t start. They said they replaced the computer, but n

This sounds like you have electrical connection issues with the dash or body control module. These vehicles are known to have electrical connection corrosion buildup that caused these erratic electrical problems including no starts and running issues. This problem will...

Q: oil leaking and smoke coming from engine

The source of the oil leak may be near a hot component like the exhaust manifold. If the engine valve cover or the crankcase ventilation system is leaking oil, it may run down the side of the engine to the...