Q: Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

I would like to know is it a good car or not to buy

3. Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

Q: The car pulls every once in a while

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Sounds like this may be related to either transmission components failing, or potentially a fuel delivery problem which may also create the jerking feeling that you're describing. Does the car run fine when in...

Q: Red Generator light and squeal at start. After stop, won't restart.

Before condemning the alternator, have the drive belt checked to see if it is loose from a stretched belt or worn belt tensioner. If the belt is loose and slipping on the alternator, the alternator will not be able to...

Q: After shop replaced my starter on 330ci bmw, my car is in limp mode

Hi. More than likely there is a fuse blown causing the car to be in limp mode. This could have happened when they reconnected the battery or when things were removed to get to the starter. The shop will always...