Q: Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

I would like to know is it a good car or not to buy

3. Is the 2004 Volvo S60 a good car

Q: Q: Car will not drive or reverse

Generally, this kind of error will trigger OBD code P0740 indicating that there is something wrong with the torque converter clutch. This may be related to any of the following: -A faulty torque converter clutch solenoid -A damaged torque...

Q: Can the radiator cause my car to stall?

Hello - a radiator issue, unless we're talking about severe overheating, will not cause stalling. This is more commonly caused by idle air control valve, throttle body, intake air leak, or ignition misfire issues. I would recommend having the stalling...

Q: Car won't start - 2004 Ford Focus

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check the battery cables for more corrosion and clean them up again. You may need to put backing soda and water mixture on the terminals to clean the corrosion completely off. Make sure that...