Q: Is it my lifters? Or my oil control valve? or oil pump?

I put oil in the car and it runs fine for about a hr..lots of power no knocking... After about a hr it has a total loss of power and a knocking starts... I've been told my lifters are shot.... But I've looked online and I see it could be my oil control valve.. My dip stick reads full .. But sounds like no oil is getting to the pistons..... What do I do?

You should first get a oil pressure test done on your engine. From what you’ve described the engine making noise like that is a serious issue. I’d suggest that get your vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic who check your oil pressure. I know that you did not say that your warning light is on but the type of service I’ve linked will help determine the issue. Good luck.

3. Is it my lifters? Or my oil control valve? or oil pump?