Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-u6ajnnjs:173:8

Q: Is it my lifters? Or my oil control valve? or oil pump?

I put oil in the car and it runs fine for about a hr..lots of power no knocking... After about a hr it has a total loss of power and a knocking starts... I've been told my lifters are shot.... But I've looked online and I see it could be my oil control valve.. My dip stick reads full .. But sounds like no oil is getting to the pistons..... What do I do?

A: You should first get a oil pressure test do...

You should first get a oil pressure test done on your engine. From what you've described the engine making noise like that is a serious issue. I'd suggest that get your vehicle looked at by a certified mechanic who check your oil pressure. I know that you did not say that your warning light is on but the type of service I've linked will help determine the issue. Good luck.