Q: Is anything possible?

Can i virtually do just about anything to my car even if another car does not exist like it?

Hi there. With the vehicle being unknown and the odd question about a vehicle that does not exist, the only thing that I can suggest is you can do just about anything to your vehicle as long as the item(s) will fit and the vehicle can handle the add on’s, such as adding a sound system, adding a different ride control, changing the transmission from manual to automatic, or simply swapping out engines from an older design for a newer design. It just depends on what is being done with the vehicle and what is being changed. Now, trying to disable a factory alarm, security, or swapping out computers with a different car without programming would not work. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.