Q: Is anything possible?

Can i virtually do just about anything to my car even if another car does not exist like it?

3. Is anything possible?

Q: Do you provide parts when repairing like o2,sensors

Yes, of course, any needed, or desired, repair parts can be made part of any repair order so that you do not have to go through the time and trouble of researching and procuring repair parts. I see you are...

Q: What kind of battery terminal fits a Suzuki sx4?

Duralast Battery Cable, part number 07765 or part number 07764 will work on your vehicle. If you are seeking the negative terminal cable assembly, that is readily available from Suzuki dealers and easily installed. The positive side of the circuit...

Q: Would you consider an aftermarket CV axle or only a genuine Honda one?

The on-line price for the axle, at Honda Internet dealers, is about $500. Personally, I wouldn't buy an aftermarket "air freshener" for a car and so, yes, of course you should buy the OEM axle simply because the OEM axle...