Q: is 356.00 too much to get an oxygen sensor replaced on a 2004 ford f150

is 356.00 too much to pay for an oxygen sensor on a 2004 ford f150?

An oxygen sensor for your vehicle probably costs in the neighborhood of $60. There are four oxygen sensors on your vehicle. Labor time on each one varies, depending on location, but also depending on which engine you have. Per sensor, the labor time is typically around half an hour to an hour. If you paid (or anticipate paying) $356 to replace one sensor, that would imply a labor cost of about $300 an hour or more. These sensors can be replaced more cost effectively on a mobile basis. If you would like a quote for replacement on your vehicle, just request oxygen sensor replacement on-line. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• is 356.00 too much to get an oxygen sensor replaced on a 2004 ford f150