Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I adjust the seats in a vehicle?

Adjusting the seats not only improves comfort, but it allows the driver to position themselves to have maximum visibility. There are multiple layouts available for front seats in the vehicle: In a model equipped with either a split bench...

Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: Driver's seat not working correctly.

The seat adjustment motors are powered directly by the seat switch. There is a 25 amp circuit breaker on top of the fuse box that may need to be reset if the seat will not move in any direction. If...