Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

3. How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: How do I open the center console storage unit?

The center console storage unit is located between the two front seats, and offers great storage that is easy to access. To open the center console storage unit, pull up on the latch, and lift the lid of the storage...

Q: Car not starting; battery OK

It is still possible that the battery could be dealing with issues. The starting system would need to be checked to see if the battery or starter is in need of repairs. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from...

Q: How do I remove and reinstall the head restraints?

For your comfort, your truck comes with adjustable head restraints. These head restraints can be easily removed and reinstalled. To remove and reinstall the head restraints. Pull up on the head restraint until it cannot go any further. Hold...