Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

A: To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the R...

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I fast forward or rewind using the steering wheel?

When listening to a CD, a USB device, or an iPod, you can fast forward or rewind with your steering wheel buttons. To fast forward, press and hold the Up button on the Seek/Preset switch for at least 0.8 seconds....

Q: What does the malfunction indicator Warning Light mean?

The malfunction indicator Warning Light is located on your instrument panel. When this light illuminates, your vehicle has detected an issue with the emissions system, and you should have your car serviced as soon as possible. Tip The malfunction indicator...

Q: Backseats removable - 2015 Infiniti QX60

Hello. It is possible to remove the rear seats, however, they would need to be uninstalled completely. The rear seats are bolted down and have electric motors built into them so removal would require tools. If the QX60 does not...