Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

3. Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: Dashboard is coming apart, really unsightly

There are many owner complaints that the leather covered dash has started to bubble and delaminate. However, you will most likely not see a recall as it does not present a safety issue. If you contact the dealer or manufacturer...

Q: I recently experienced sudden loss of power on the road what might have caused this

Hello. Thank you for writing in. When it comes to a loss of power, the cause is usually related to fuel or exhaust issues. With the limited information we have at this time, you will want to gather some more...

Q: How do I access the third row seats?

If your car is equipped with the optional third row seating, it can seem to be a challenge for your passengers to get into the back seats. However, it doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s what you need to do:...