Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I make a call through the Phone Book in the infotainment system?

It’s very easy to use the Phone Book feature to make a phone call. Here’s how: 1. Press the phone button once or twice, depending on the radio. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select Phone Book. 3. Use the...

Q: Doors don't lock/unlock from Key Fob or inside car, Key Fob doesn't open trunk, transmission locked, AUTO headlights not working

Hello, thank you for writing in. The charging system needs to be inspected. With the vehicle off, remove the negative battery cable and the the positive in order to remove the battery from the vehicle. From there you can inspect...

Q: Recommendation on buying a Toyota hatchback

You are in Europe so you have different models than we do, so it's really hard to say. Earlier I was talking about the Toyota Matrix. Those things are great. If they sell Toyota Matrix there, buy one of those....