Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

3. Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: Q: What does the electric stability control (ESC) indicator mean?

The electric stability control (ESC) indicator is located on the instrument panel. When the ESC light blinks, then system has detected adverse driving conditions, and the ESC is turned on. If the indicator illuminates and stays lit, then the ESC...

Q: My car stalls at times, yesterday the car shut off at a red light. I turned car off then back on now engine light is on.

This may be a result of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: How do I properly secure a car seat in the rear seat?

Car seats or booster seats meant for restraining children are either secured via the LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) system compatible anchors or by using the vehicle’s seat belts to secure the seat. Here are a few steps...