Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

3. Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: How do I reset the average vehicle speed feature?

The average vehicle speed feature tells you the average speed that your car has been driving at since the last feature reset. Resetting the feature takes only two steps: Press the display button on the lower left side of...

Q: Vehicle is squeaking upin start or when super cold

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having a couple of separate issues. The squealing when cold is typically caused by the belts being cold and brittle after sitting for a while in chilly conditions. You will...

Q: How do you use the heated seats in a 2012 Ford Fusion?

If your car is equipped with Heated Seats, you have an additional way to provide comfort during cold weather. Heated Seats can also help with muscle aches and cramps from long driving sessions. Here’s how to work your system: ...