Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

What does the Service Battery Charging System message mean?

The Service Battery Charging System message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, then the charging system for your battery is not operating properly and needs servicing.

How do I adjust the equalizer?

You can adjust the equalizer in your infotainment system with just a few steps: 1. Press the TONE button. 2. Use the MENU/SEL knob to select EQ. 3. Select the equalizer setting of your choice.

Where is the center console compartment?

The center console compartment provides extra storage inside your vehicle. The compartment is located in between the armrests of the driver’s seat and the front passenger’s seat. To open the compartment, lift up on the lever, and pull the lid...