Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

A: To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the R...

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I delete an image file that can be used as a wallpaper?

You can select which wallpaper you want to use as the backdrop for the multi-information display screen, and you can also delete available wallpaper images by doing the following: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle...

Q: Fuel pump went out

Hi. If the adaptor is different from your original fuel pump, the fuel pump for the 07 will not work. If you try and make the 07 fuel pump work it will leak and probably will not give the proper...

Q: Backseats removable - 2015 Infiniti QX60

Hello. It is possible to remove the rear seats, however, they would need to be uninstalled completely. The rear seats are bolted down and have electric motors built into them so removal would require tools. If the QX60 does not...