Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I turn the dome lamps off?

The dome lamps are on the ceiling of your vehicle, and help illuminate the cabin of your car. If you would like to keep the dome lamps from turning on, simply press the dome lamp override button on the dome...

Q: How do I choose a USB track?

You can skip forward or backward to songs on your USB device very easily. To skip to the next song, press the Seek button for less than 0.8 seconds. To restart the current song, press the Track button for less...

Q: Power seat not moving forward

Hello. It sounds like you may have some problems with the seat on you car. Sometimes the motor that actuates the seat can burn out. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come out and inspect the seat, and...