Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

A: To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the R...

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: What storage compartments are there in the dashboard?

Storing items in the dashboard is convenient for times when you need to immediately access a certain item in a timely fashion. This may be anything from a parking pass to a pair of gloves. There are up to 2...

Q: Rough shifting when I hit Third gear

A transmission does a lot of work propelling the car forward. Things that need to be checked are the fluid level and condition, which can be checked via the transmission dipstick. The fluid should be reddish color and read full...

Q: How do I turn on the cooled seats?

There are Cooled Seats in your truck. These Cooled Seats are useful when driving in hot weather. To turn on the Cooled Seats. Press the Cooled Seat button for the driver. Press the Cooled Seat button for the passenger...