Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Check engine light

There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of possible causes for the check engine light to come on. The only real way to know what has caused the light to come on is to pull the diagnostic trouble codes with...

What does the Cruise Set switch indicator light mean?

If you turn on cruise control, you’ll see the Cruise Main light come on. However, the system is only active – it’s not set yet. Once you set the speed you want to travel, the Cruise Set light will illuminate...

What does the antilock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The antilock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is located on your instrument control panel. This alert illuminates when there is a problem with your ABS system, which is a key component in your brake system. However, sometimes the ABS Warning...

How do I view the instantaneous fuel consumption?

The instantaneous fuel consumption feature is displayed on the multi-information display, and shows you the fuel economy that your vehicle is achieving at any given moment. To view the instantaneous fuel consumption, press the display button on the lower left...

What does the Replace Battery in Remote Key message mean?

The Replace Battery in Remote Key message appears on your driver information center (DIC) when the batter in the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter needs to be replaced. When a new battery is added to the RKE, the DIC alert...

How many remotes can I program to work at a time?

Up to 8 remotes can be programmed to work with one vehicle. Having at least one spare is a good idea. Tip If one remote is replaced, any remotes currently programmed to work with the vehicle must be reprogrammed alongside...

It's making a loud rattling like noise when I'm shifting out 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - the "rattling noise" you describe could be coming from several components - driven by engine vibration, or by worn bearings in the transmission. Vibration can also cause unrelated components bolted to the engine or chassis itself to rattle....

How do I turn on or turn off the blind spot monitor?

The blind spot monitor is a key safety feature that alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, and you therefore may not see it. This feature can be turned on or turned off very easily: 1. Press...

How do I get unstuck?

Most of us think that getting stuck is the province of trucks and SUVs driving off road, but that’s not always the case. Your car may get stuck in snow, mud or sand that’s washed over the road, or you...