Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

3. Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

Q: How do I turn on the fog light?

The fog light provides added visibility when you are driving in foggy or misty conditions. To turn on the fog lights, rotate the Fog Light switch (located on the turn signal lever) to the on position.

Q: How do I turn on the side view mirror defrosters?

The side view mirror defrosters increase your visibility by eliminating condensation from the side view mirrors. The side view mirror defrosters will automatically turn on when the rear window defroster is turned on by pressing the Rear Window Defroster button....

Q: A fuse blows when power seats are used

The power seat motors on your 2004 Kia Amanti have only one fuse, and it is a 30 amp fuse. If you replace this fuse, and it blows when you try and operate the seat then there is a problem...