Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

A: To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the R...

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: How do I change the trip meter item to display?

The multi-information display will show you the average fuel economy, as well as another trip meter item. To choose which item you would like displayed alongside average fuel economy, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making...

Q: Whistling sound in passenger side

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issues can be resolved by messing with the seals around the doors and windows, there is a good chance they are the problem. With that being said, you may need to have...

Q: A fuse blows when power seats are used

Hello there, while this is not the most common issue, it does happen from time to time. There is usually 2 fuses per seat depending on opinions and if the vehicle has memory seats. The seats use a separate switch...