Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

What is the Personal Safety System?

Your car is equipped with what’s called a Personal Safety System™ (PSS). It’s a combined system consisting of a number of important safety features and elements in the car. By combining the functionality of different sensors and other equipment, the...

How do I quickly heat the cabin of the vehicle?

If it is cold inside your car’s cabin, you can use the climate controls to quickly heat up the car. To heat the cabin quickly, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan speed...

How do I use the express-down windows feature?

Your vehicle’s express-down windows feature allows you to lower the driver and front passenger windows without using both switches. To activate the express-down feature, simply push down the driver’s window switch, then push down again. This will bring...