Q: Interior fan switch works only on high

When you turn the switch from low medium and medium nothing happens but on high it works.

Hello. The most likely cause for this is the blower motor resistor. It varies voltage to the blower motor depending on what speed you set it to. While it is possible the blower switch to be faulty, the resistor is the most likely and most common cause. If you have, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the fan circuitry to verify the problem and have this repaired properly.

3. Interior fan switch works only on high