Q: Interior dome light, over rear passenger seat, flashes when brake pedal is applied. This problem just started about 30 days ago.

Interior dome light, over rear passenger seat, flashes when brake pedal is applied. This just started about 30 days ago.

Hi there. Check the doors and make sure that they are shut all the way. If the doors are shut, then there could be a faulty door switch in the rear of the vehicle causing the light to come on when the vehicle is braking. The door hinges could be worn making the door move a little causing the door switch to make the light come on. If you need further assistance with interior lights coming on when braking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Interior dome light, over rear passenger seat, flashes when brake pedal is applied. This problem just started about 30 days ago.