Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: I have no idea what's wrong with my car

Hi there. From the description you have provided, there are many possibilities for your vehicle's drivability problems. It could be a fuel delivery problem, such as a faulty fuel pump not having the correct fuel pressure or no rest pressure....

Q: Would a broken or disengaged e-brake cause my car to make a rubbing noise while driving at low speeds and reversing?

Hi there. It is important to have this noise checked before it becomes a serious safety issue. An e-brake that is not engaging should not cause the noise you have described unless a part has come loose or there is...

Q: Diagnostic code p0401

An often missed part of the EGR system is the passages in the exhaust manifold and intake manifold and the tube that connect the EGR valve to the exhaust manifold can become clogged with carbon. If there are any exhaust...