Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: Car won't start after changing water pump

It sounds like something was left disconnected during the repair. Without more information like whether it turns over or not, or if any lights on the dash are on, etc., I will not be able to give you a precise...

Q: Fan not workin but when i unplug the sensor in the thermostate housing it comes on. Its a 93 chevy cavalier

The 3.1 ltr has a second coolant temperature sensor that is probably not functioning properly. It is located on the front cylinder head towards the front (pulley side) of the engine, so the passenger side of the vehicle. If may...

Q: Brake light circuit warning light illuminated - 1998 BMW 323is

Sometimes, there is just enough corrosion on the end of the bulb to trigger this warning despite the bulbs illuminating correctly. Using some emory cloth or very fine sandpaper, rub the contact end of each of the brake bulbs to...