Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: Car screaming when driving

Hi. There are countless potential problems that could cause your noise. I am unable to help you without knowing more details. I suggest have a trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle's noise firsthand and repair what...

Q: Gear indicator has gone off

Hello. When this stops illuminating, it is because the circuit board in the cluster has failed. This requires that the cluster either be rebuilt or replaced. If you need to get this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can...

Q: my car is slow to accelerate. i have a p0171 code. i replaced my o2 sensor but the code came back on. what else could it be?

The code P0171 is a lean code indicating the O2 sensor is detecting the engine is running lean – that is, the air/fuel mixture is imbalanced. You may have a clogged fuel filter or a fuel pump that is not...