Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

3. Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

Q: Brake dash light comes on and off.

This year model of vehicle does have several caliper applications depending on specifics such as a 15" tire, 16" , whether is has rear drum and so forth and they all may bolt up in a similar way, but do...

Q: Car overheating and all levels are fine what is the problem?

Overheating can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, a clogged radiator or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant...

Q: Hey my check engine lamp work but my Rom and speed lamps do not what could cause this

The instrument panel has quite a few separate bulbs. You may have a circumstance where some of the bulbs are faulty and need to be replaced. If you are referring to intermittent operation though and/or gauge malfunctions, the cause could...