Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: All my warning indicator's are on and the car won't start 2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi there - the security system is intentionally invoked after a battery replacement. Turn the ignition key to the "On/Run" position, and leave it for 10-15 minutes in this position. The security light will go out, then you can start...

Q: Is it possible to patch a radiator if the hole is small enough?

Hello, patching a radiator is not recommend. From the location point the radiator tank is cracked. Overheating the engine can lead to internal damage. There is a web site (rock auto.com) that has great prices on parts. A radiator of...

Q: Clicking noise while turning. Possibly the CV joints?

Yes, a clicking noise on turns is a classic symptom of a failed outer CV joint. If there are visible loose parts, this will be easier to diagnose. CV axle replacement is a very straightforward and is a common repair....