Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: Can a dead battery cause my engine to stop working?

A dead or internally shorted battery can not only cause a car to stall but it will also overload the alternator as the alternator attempts to both charge the dead battery and supply the car's electrical needs. The battery can...

Q: My dash board lights have been flashing on and off then my car turned off.

It sounds like you might be having an issue with your ignition switch. The ignition switch is responsible for sending power to different electronics depending on the position of the key. This fault appears to be intermittent because the vehicle...

Q: Rear passenger side clicking while breaking at speeds under 30mph.

The noise could be the brake pads are miss aligned or if the metal retainers are missing or damaged on the calipers. The metal retainers are designed to hold the brake pad in place and if they are missing or...