Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: Info

Besides the normal wear components leaking like the water pump, this engine is known for leaning coolant from the radiator, intake manifold and the head gaskets/heads. You should have the coolant system pressure tested to see where the leaks are...

Q: Car gets jerky when first accelerating

Although I would need a bit more information for a specific diagnosis, there are a few things that can make the vehicle feel jerky: Broken or worn engine and transmission mounts allow too much movement under the hood. While...

Q: Doors and hatch not opening

Each of the doors would need to be checked to see if the lock actuators are keeping the doors locked or the latch in each door is bad. Removal of the inside door panels will be needed to access the...