Q: Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement

What all comes in this service?

Q: Popping sound in the radiator

The noise is the coolant is turning into steam due to low amount of coolant to water concentrations. The ratio should be 50% coolant to 50% distilled water or just purchase a 50/50 coolant that is already mixed. Since you...

Q: Is it necessary to replace the rocker arm bolts? I tightened them to torque specs but it feels stripped out.

Hi there. If the bolt is stripped out and the treads to the bolt are in the head of the engine, then remove the bolt and look at it. Most likely the threads in the head are stripped out. You...

Q: Won't shift properly

Hi Travis. Thanks for writing in today. There are several possible issues with your manual transmission shifted 1998 Volkswagen Beetle that could be contributing to this issue, ranging from the clutch pack or pressure plate wearing out, to internal transmission...