Q: Instruments and radio going on and off in car

The coolant light, radio, odometer, and other lights go on and off in my car. I believe it might have something to do with a fuse.

It sounds like you may have an alternator issue. Many times when alternators go bad they can affect other electrical systems of the vehicle since the alternator is tied in with the electrical system. My first recommendation would be to have the alternator tested. If the alternator tests bad, have the alternator replaced as soon as possible and your issue should be resolved. If the alternator tests good, your idea of a fuse may be the cause but only if all of these systems run on the same fuse. I would enlist the help of a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to look up wiring diagrams and help diagnose your issue.

3. Instruments and radio going on and off in car