Q: Installing New Radiator

Old radiator has in out at the lower side and the new has the two center connections, can I cap those off and still use the new radiator.

3. Installing New Radiator

Q: why won't the transmission cooler fittings fit into the same holes I removed them from???

Hi there. The fittings that you removed attach to the cooler that is on the inside of the radiator for the automatic transmission. When you remove these fittings the cooler can fall back into the radiator and this eventually causes...

Q: How do I turn quiet start on or off?

When your car is started via the remote start button, the horn will honk to confirm that the vehicle has been started. When the quiet start feature is turned on, the horn will not honk, and the climate control fan...

Q: Q: Car runs hot

The Check Engine Light may have more to do with the engine than the temperature condition. The engine would need to be checked to see if the radiator is flowing coolant properly, and not partially clogged. The thermostat should be...