Q: Installing New Radiator

Old radiator has in out at the lower side and the new has the two center connections, can I cap those off and still use the new radiator.

3. Installing New Radiator

Q: Water leak at front of car

Hi there. Water leaking into the vehicle accompanied with low coolant level points in the direction of a leaking heater core. The heater core is a device through which hot engine coolant flows. It's design is similar to the engine...

Q: I have a cylinder 3 misfire that only seems to happen when my gas tank gets low, is this likely due to a bad fuel injector/filter?

The misfire can be caused by a worn spark plug, defective coil, faulty spark plug wire, faulty injector, plugged injector (each injector has its own miniature internal filter), mechanical valve fault and so forth. The most common issue is the...

Q: Q: Car overheated and rattling

Hi. Overheating is a serious issue and can cause significant damage to the engine such as breaking the head gasket or even damaging the cylinders and pistons. You should have a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the...