Q: Installing New Radiator

Old radiator has in out at the lower side and the new has the two center connections, can I cap those off and still use the new radiator.

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. It will best to get a direct fit radiator for your vehicle. If the direct fit radiator is unavailable then you may not have a choice but to use the radiator you purchased. It should work if all the lines and hoses connect properly. You would have to determine which of the ports on the radiator are for supply and return for the transmission lines. The transmission fluid will usually flow the same direction as coolant inside of the radiator. You could use your old radiator as a reference to help determine which lines are inbound and outbound. You may benefit by choosing one our Mobile Mechanics who can help you with the radiator physically.

You are able to find a mobile technician and schedule an appointment for your vehicle here

https://www.yourmechanic.com