Q: Installing New Radiator

Old radiator has in out at the lower side and the new has the two center connections, can I cap those off and still use the new radiator.

3. Installing New Radiator

Q: Fans not working, and car overheats

If your fans are not coming on, that is likely why the vehicle is overheating when still. This may or may not be related to the air conditioning not functioning correctly. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as...

Q: Can you put spark plugs and fuel injectors from a 1998 4.6L Expedition into a 2001 4.6L Expedition? (an auto parts store associate told me I could)

The spark plugs will not make any difference with the engine performance, however, the fuel injectors are different and will cause the computer to not operate the injectors properly. This is why the engine light came on with all of...

Q: After parts replaced, bubbles in reservoir

Hello. If all of the air is out of the system then the issue is internal. It is typically caused by a blown head gasket. This can occur when the leak is really small. When it is small enough the...