Q: Q: Injectors

ON THIS TYPE OF MODEL WHERE ISTHE INJECTOR LOCATION OF IT? Is it the part called spider?

3. Q: Injectors

Q: My car ran out of gas and now it will not start even after putting gas in the tank

If the starter motor itself is not functioning (i.e., no engine cranking), then the starter circuit has to be diagnosed. If the starter motor is functioning, but the car is not starting, you could have a circumstance where the fuel...

Q: Stuck in Park gear - 1997 GMC K2500

Hey there. I would check to see if your vehicle brake lights work. The shift lock needs the brake switch to activate and the shift lock solenoid in the steering column. If you do not have brake lights, then you...

Q: Would a failing oxygen sensor cause lack of power and shifting problems?

As you may know, the oxygen sensors, which are part of your emission's system, read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based upon this reading, this information is relayed...