Q: Q: Injectors

ON THIS TYPE OF MODEL WHERE ISTHE INJECTOR LOCATION OF IT? Is it the part called spider?

3. Q: Injectors

Q: when car is running, squeaking is coming from the right side of the car when idle

A quick diagnostic can be performed by simply taking all of the belt driven accessories out of the picture by disconnecting the drive belt(s) and then very briefly running the engine. If the sound disappears, the faulty component is then...

Q: Q: Reverse lights will not work

Hi there. The backup lights are controlled by the park neutral switch on the side of the transmission. Check the switch to make sure the transmission is not leaking fluid out into the switch. The switch may have a bad...

Q: It won't start. I've narrowed it down to the electrical. I can't get a spark out of the distributor. I have a 1996 Geo Prizm.

Hi there. Typically when you are not getting spark at the tip of the plug wire, and nothing at the distributor, the next point to inspect would be the ignition coil - followed by the ignition relay - followed by...