Q: Q: Injectors

ON THIS TYPE OF MODEL WHERE ISTHE INJECTOR LOCATION OF IT? Is it the part called spider?

Hi There, Yes, you are correct in that there is what is known as the "spider" which looks obviously a bit like a spider. This is the fuel meter body that has several lines coming from it with the fuel injectors on the ends of them. Be careful when removing and/or working on fuel injection components. Fuel systems can have gasoline leaks which can and will cause fire and or explosion. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your truck.

3. Q: Injectors