Q: In need of expert advise

Should I put Lucas oil stabilizer in my engine? And tranny?...it's slipping

3. In need of expert advise

Q: Power steering tight

This is normally caused by a faulty rack and pinion. The rack and pinion is what actually causes the wheels to turn left/right when you turn your steering wheel. The rack will develop an internal leak and not return the...

Q: Q: How do I use the auxiliary boxes?

Auxiliary boxes provide convenient storage within easy reach. For the box above you in the roof, push on the lid and it will open. Push again to close it. Push on the lid of the auxiliary box under the radio...

Q: Failed emissions, says that bank system 1 is too lean. The car had sat for almost a year.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1999 Nissan Altima. You need to fix any vacuum leak where un-metered air is getting in to the intake manifold. The additional air getting into the engine will cause the lean codes....