Q: In need of expert advise

Should I put Lucas oil stabilizer in my engine? And tranny?...it's slipping

Hello, As you know, when transmissions become worn out and start slipping, there is often times little you can do to prevent this from happening as it gets worse. Lucas Transmission Fix is designed for automatic transmissions that slip out of gear, experience hard shifts, or transmissions that seem to hesitate to engage into gears. These problems often develop over time, and can be attributed to worn transmission bands, worn clutches, and clogged valve bodies. I would recommend trying this as it is a much easier and less expensive fix than rebuilding a transmission. If this does not fix your issue, it may be time for a new transmission.

3. In need of expert advise