Q: In my 2007 Audi S4 I can roll the windows up and down from the drivers door in back. But I can’t roll them up from the backseat or

I can operate all my windows for my drivers door but when in the backseat You cannot control the windows I tried hitting the lock button on the drivers door but that did not work. The lock button stays illuminated with the yellow no matter how much I push it. Am I doing something wrong order all the switches in the backseat done. Only the left side switch on the driver side door stays illuminated the switch that has the windows with a x in it

3. In my 2007 Audi S4 I can roll the windows up and down from the drivers door in back. But I can’t roll them up from the backseat or