Q: In my 2007 Audi S4 I can roll the windows up and down from the drivers door in back. But I can’t roll them up from the backseat or

I can operate all my windows for my drivers door but when in the backseat You cannot control the windows I tried hitting the lock button on the drivers door but that did not work. The lock button stays illuminated with the yellow no matter how much I push it. Am I doing something wrong order all the switches in the backseat done. Only the left side switch on the driver side door stays illuminated the switch that has the windows with a x in it

You will need to have the drivers window switch checked to see if the rear lockout switch is making contact to allow the rear switches to work. You may need to replace drivers door switch.

3. In my 2007 Audi S4 I can roll the windows up and down from the drivers door in back. But I can’t roll them up from the backseat or