Q: Im trying to figure out if something is clooged or just plain not working anymore

When i floor it to get on the highway my car register kinda late that im flooring it whats clogged or what can i check

A: I would start with the basics first like th...

I would start with the basics first like the fuel and air filter change. Either of these filters can cause the lack of power. Then look at the tube between the air filter and the throttle body and if there are any cracks in the tube that will let air in to the engine without going through the air filter (mass air sensor). If you see a torn tube, try to wrap it with duct tape for a temporary repair until you get it replaced. Then drive it to see if the problem is fixed. If you still have issues then contact a mechanic to check the entire engine and exhaust out to isolate the cause of your hesitating acceleration.