Q: 1991 Ford F-250 needs ignition switch reinstalled

my ignition / key cylinder was moved to the lower part of my dashboard, and i would like to have it relocated back to its original position in the steering column and hooked back up.

Sounds like someone bypassed the factory ignition switch circuit. This indicates there was a problem with the circuit to begin with. The lock cylinder would need to be physically relocated to the steering column. Then, the ignition switch circuit would need to be tested and any problems addressed. A professional can tackle this job for you. I recommend YourMechanic since we specialize in electrical repair and can come to your home or office.

3. 1991 Ford F-250 needs ignition switch reinstalled