Q: Idling high - 1993 Saab 9000

When I started my car this morning the idle went to 1500. I drove to my class and there were 3 lights on the way. The idle was high at each light. After I was done with class my car ran great for a while. Then when I stopped at a light the idle was at around 900, and it was vibrating a little. When I turned on the air conditioner a few days ago it stalled at the light. Is there anyway I can adjust the idle? Could it be full of dirt or gunk or is this only electrical?

The Idle Air Control valve and turbo-bypass valve in your model are common suspects for vehicle stalling as you describe. A professional mechanic, like Your Mechanic, can diagnose and repair this problem including replacing the valves.