Q: Idk help please

I Have a 2003 Nissan altima 3.5 se and two days ago when I started my car it sounded like running water and when I pushed on the gas pedal and the water sound got louder and my heater would go in and out blowing heat either good or not working at all I have no idea why that started doing that. And than today my car alarm goes off and won't turn off when I put the key in drivers side to unlock and turn it off it's always worked before and now it won't turn off not even when I start the car it still goes off and every time I open the doors it goes off again and my window on drivers side won't roll up or down and it stuck half way also my drivers side back seat window isn't working at all but my other two windows on the other side are working fine. What do I do???

To begin with, your gurgling sound and the inconsistency in the heater sounds like you are low on coolant. That should be remedied before you drive the car anymore. Low coolant can cause serious engine damage. I believe your alarm problems are unrelated to that and also unrelated to the windows. If the window problems and the alarm problems all presented at the same time, I suppose they could be linked, but nothing leaps to mind that could be a common cause. Get out your owner’s manual and locate the fuse panel(s). It could be that you just have a fuse that needs replacing, but I think you problems go deeper than that. Here’s a link to an article on disabling a car alarm that has a proceddure you can try. If you don’t have any success with these things, you can contact Your Mechanic, they will send a technician to your home or office to check out your car and explain what you need to do next.

3. Idk help please