Q: I have a 2001 Mazda protege 1.6 LX with 166 thousand miles my car is leaking from seals down to the button of my car but not on th

asked by on February 09, 2018

On the ground it's everywhere thn seems like my rack n pinon is leaking little but steering is fine help me

You can still have a leaking rack and pinion or power steering hose and as long as fluid is full will have steering. Have the system checked to isolate where the leak is and then repair as soon as possible since a bad fluid leak can cause loss of steering assist and even a fire hazard.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr