Q: What are the symptoms of bad rear coil spring seats?

I can see them worn out but i need to get confirm from you about the symptoms of bad rear rubber lower coil seats

When the coil spring seats have become completely worn you, you may start to hear noise coming fro the rear of the vehicle, especially while going over bumps. A worn out or missing coil spring seat will allow metal to metal contact and the spring moves around and cause noise. These components can look worn without causing any problems and are not typically replaced unless there is a serious concern like noise. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer look at your vehicle and offer a more personal diagnosis of your suspension concerns.