Q: I was driving the car a few minutes ago the vsa and abs light came on in the dash i turnt the car off to reset it but now it start

The cars vsa and abs light came on in the dash and it's not starting

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle goes into a safety mode when certain components do not pass the system tests that are run when the car is started. Since the codes were set the last time the vehicle was driven, the issues detected by the computer have locked up the car. You will have to scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes to determine what it has detected is wrong. Then you can use that information to take corrective action, or attempt to clear the codes and start the vehicle again. Keep in mind if you clear the code, the issue will likely simply trigger the same symptoms again. The issue may be related to a sensor shared by both of the ABS and stability control systems, or it could be a brake issue (which also ties into both). For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• I was driving the car a few minutes ago the vsa and abs light came on in the dash i turnt the car off to reset it but now it start