Q: I was changing my tires and I over tightened the slug bolt and it broke off, So now half of the slug bolt is stuck in the thread

I was changing my tires and I over tightened the slug bolt and it broke off, So now half of the slug bolt is stuck in the thread. How do I get it out of their?

Hi there. Believe it or not, this happens quite a bit at tire service centers and local garages. Typically the best way to remove a bolt from the hub is to drill the center of the lug bolt, insert a tap and unscrew from the threads. This video shows you how this is completed.

3. I was changing my tires and I over tightened the slug bolt and it broke off, So now half of the slug bolt is stuck in the thread