Q: I wanted to know about how much it would cost to fix the heater in a 2000 dodge stratus/SE and to fix the windows that wont roll u

So I'm buying a car and those are the only issues that the owner says it has. So i'm not sure it for the windows the fuse is blown or electronic issues. But I would like for either options. and know how much it would be to fix the heater

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. I wanted to know about how much it would cost to fix the heater in a 2000 dodge stratus/SE and to fix the windows that wont roll u