Q: I want to know what wire is the high beam wire.

I would like to wire up so LED driving lights to my truck and would like to wre them to the high beams so that the LED lights turn on with the high beams, also truck already has LED bulbs in headlights so im wondering if a relay is needed for the driving lights

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The best thing to do is get a digital volt meter or test light and check the headlight high beam harness for power and that will tell you which wire is the power wire for the high beam lights. Then you can splice your wiring into the circuits. If you plan on putting additional lights on the high beam circuits, make sure that you put in a higher amount of a fuse to protect the circuit. The original fuse will pop as the lights are on and putting more of a load on the circuits. If you need further assistance with your additional lights, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.