Q: I've been having issue with smoke coming out my exhaust now it's smoking from my converter

I've been having problems with smoke coming from my exhaust pipe randomly throughout the day. An since yesterday every time I start my car The Catalyac converter is to hot to touch and it's smoking

Your exhaust can get to over 500 degrees F. It should not be touched by hand or can cause burns. You should check to see if the coolant or engine oil is getting low to see if the engine has internal issues causing the smoking problem. If you need to have the vehicle checked then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test the cooling system and engine along with computer systems for cause of smoke and convertor issues.