Q: I think my car isnt getting any fuel

I think my car isnt getting any diesel so i want to try to connect a 20liter fuel can directly to the engine but i dont know which hose to disconnect and put in the can and then try to turn over the engine

It will be easier, and safer, to use standard test equipment to measure fuel pressure and delivery volume. Of course, in initially diagnosing this issue consider the age of the fuel. After 6 months to a year, diesel will not start a vehicle, just in case you are working with a car in storage. If you want a diagnostic performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I think my car isnt getting any fuel