Q: I think I need my water pump replaced.

I'm 99% positive I need my water pump replaced. There's leaking coolant, loud screeching coming from belt, little smoke when car is stopped. I found this out a few days ago when stopped at a gas station. Put water in my car and went straight home and haven't drove it since. I'd just like to know if it's my water pump forsure? And where exactly I can get this problem fixed? Thanks

A: If you believe you need your water pump rep...

If you believe you need your water pump replaced I would recommend having it inspected by a qualified professional to determine if it requires replacement. YourMechanic offers mobile mechanic services where you can have your vehicle serviced almost anywhere. Once it has been verified that the water pump requires replacement the repair can be done and the leaking and noises will stop shortly there after.