Q: I replaced my balljoints upper and lower on both sides but now the ball joints don't sit against the control arms

I replaced my upper and lower balljoints and the ball joint dust boots don't sit against the hub assembly. There is a gap between the top of the assembly and the ball joint boot and there is a gap from the lower balljoint boot and lower point of the hub assembly and I want to know how to fix it. Because it is causing them to leak grease.

3. I replaced my balljoints upper and lower on both sides but now the ball joints don't sit against the control arms