Q: I recently had a mechanic replace the throttle body sensor on my 2007 Dodge Charger. It has been running fine until lately.

The light will start blinking at any given time, mainly when I stop, so I turn off the car and turn it back on. It disappears but I'm not sure how serious this issue is. I replaced the throttle sensor about a year ago but not sure what the issue could be. If I'm forced to go to the dealership, can I approve only a certain amount of time for a diagnostic since they seem to be fairly high with labor cost

3. I recently had a mechanic replace the throttle body sensor on my 2007 Dodge Charger. It has been running fine until lately.