Q: I recently bought a used car. Car starts normally and accelarates normally before putting any driving gear.

The car gives a loud noise, and shake when driving over 60. However, everything seems to be in perfect condition.

Shaking or vibrating at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end, failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. This type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I recently bought a used car. Car starts normally and accelarates normally before putting any driving gear.