Q: I need to fix my fuel pump.

My truck won't start. I think it might be a fuel pump or something.

3. I need to fix my fuel pump.

Q: Check Engine Light Reappears

The mechanic that did the previous work and did a smoke test was doing the correct thing to detect the leak. The only thing is all the leaks were not identified. Have the vehicle tested again and make sure all...

Q: Truck sputtering while driving.

Hi there. When the fuel pump was replaced they would have had the tank opened up and should have noticed the water at that time and cleaned it out. If there is indeed water in the fuel then the tank...

Q: Reduced engine power message is on the dash.

The reduced power light is on for either the catalytic converter is overheating or the transmission is malfunctioning. If the vehicle is able to shift through all of the gears, then check the engine to see if there is a...