Q: I need to fix my fuel pump.

My truck won't start. I think it might be a fuel pump or something.

A: Yes the fuel pump is common on this vehicle...

Yes the fuel pump is common on this vehicle as it is on a lot of vehicles it seems nowadays. It could also be a crank or cam sensor also along with fuel injection issues. The list is pretty long for this engine for no start issues it had. The best recommendation I can give to keep you from replacing good parts is to have a qualified mechanic come and check your vehicle out and test the fuel pressures and computer system to help you get the repair you need with out guessing.