Q: I need to adjust my high beams

My low beams both seem to point at the right angle, but when I switch to my high beams, the left one points outward like it's supposed to, but the right one points at the ground at the same spot as the low beam. The headlights are dual filament bulbs. How do i adjust the high beam upward without messing up the low beam?

Hi there. You might want to review this video or purchase a service and repair manual for your Cobalt to learn how to complete this service. You can also read this article to learn more.

3. I need to adjust my high beams