Q: I need some guidance before making a big purchase

I recently purchased a '99 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-S, and am looking to replace the stock radio reciever with a new one. I've been looking all over the Internet for guidance, but nobody has any because the S15 still isn't legal in the states. I'm trying to figure out if I can fit a double-din reciever into the dash or not. If you guys could let me know, that would be awesome. Thanks!

A: Hello - Choosing an aftermarket radio recei...

Hello - Choosing an aftermarket radio receiver can be tricky; I would consult with Crutchfield. They are automotive sound system experts and have great technical support for questions like this one.